Circa 1910, the Ballinger Mills home, this brick mansion, surrounded by oak trees, is located among many historic homes on Avenue O. The owner’s quarters, currently on the entire second floor with two exclusive rental units on the first raised floor has main living areas with beautifully finished wood floors, three large bedrooms and a study that could be a fourth bedroom. Large detached garage apartment. The grounds including a four car detached garage, are completely fenced. Georgian-style, with working wood shutters, the house has a wide front loggia overlooking a large front yard bordered by brick walls.