The Sapphire South Padre is a 30-story high-rise built in 2008. Sapphire provides residents with a fitness center, a theater room, a resort style swimming pool, and private balconies.
The Sapphire is a stunning masterpiece with gorgeous unsurpassed panoramic view of the Space-X Launch facility, Laguna Madre, and the Gulf of Mexico. The discerning eye will quickly recognize and appreciate the high-quality custom fixtures and finishes throughout.
Enjoy first class amenities such as the Amphitheater and Event Center, wine room, state of the art game room and gym.
- Dramatic views of the Ocean and Bay
- Access to Hotel Services
- Room Service
- Housekeeping Service
- Two large Private Swimming Pools
- Private Bungalows
- Outdoor Bar
The Sapphire is to be built according to plans and specifications by Ziegler Cooper Architects, with discretionary design modifications to enhance the building by the developer during the construction process.
- Exterior is composed of glass, and pre-cast panels
- Detailed and varied balcony railings complement the building
- Double thermal paned windows will vary in number and size due to the variety of floor plans. The amount of total glass area will vary depending on the floor plan selected
- Appliances are stainless steel to include side-by-side refrigerator, dishwasher, cooktop oven, and microwave
- Master bathrooms have a whirlpool tub and/or stone clad, double-headed shower
- Mirrors above the bathroom vanity are full height with two or three lights, depending on the floor plan
- The building is wired for cable TV, multiple phone lines and high-speed internet
- Ceiling Heights of ten Feet on all Floors with twelve feet Penthouses
- Large walk-in closets ideal for built ins
Developed by Randall Davis
Randall Davis has earned the titles of “Pioneer” and “Visionary” enhancing the Texas Skyline and Coastline with creative, adaptive reuse of historic buildings, and by constructing new Neoclassical Hi-rise structures.
Davis developed the Sapphire South Padre, and The Emerald and Diamond Beach condominiums in Galveston. The best-selling condominiums on the Texas coast. Davis also developed the Dakota Lofts, Tribeca Lofts, Strand Lofts, Hogg Palace, Rice Hotel, St. Germain, The Renoir, the Manhattan, the Hotel Icon, and the Empire across from the Houston Galleria.